Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas Day Countdown! Day 23

Hello
An nyoeung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao


These days are just going too fast especially with all the preparation I still need to do.

As I mentioned yesterday I think this one is for the male population, I say this because of the reaction of the men in the audience of this performance and also Andrew seems to enjoy this performance too. I think with how festive people get at Christmas we tend to forget about some of the songs that have a sexy feel to them like I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and Baby It's Cold Outside.
'Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree, for me. Been an awful good girl, Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.'
Girls Generation - Santa Baby
(By TV-People)

See you again tomorrow for the song that is possibly my favourite Christmas song and the song that is appropriately chosen for this day.


An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment