Friday 11 December 2015

Christmas Day Countdown! Day 11

Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao
Google images

We're nearly halfway to Christmas eve, Christmas is coming by so fast.

Like yesterdays song, this is one of those songs that when it gets to the Christmas season you know it's going to be played and if you don't try to sing along to this song (while failing miserably) then what do you do in the lead up to Christmas, like the past few days this also is sharing a cover of the track as well as the original so lets sing it together:
'I don't want a lot for Christmas there's just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree, I just want you for my own more than you could ever know, make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is... You'
Girls Generation - All I Want For Christmas Is You
(By TV-People)

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
MariahCareyVEVO

Another track where only two members are English speakers (Tiffany & Jessica) and the whole group did amazing, TaeYeon, SeoHyun, Sunny & SooYoung's English is amazing but I love that you can still hear their Korean accents and it always makes me smile that Yoona nearly forgets to say snow.

See you again tomorrow for the next song.

An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment