Wednesday 30 September 2015

Weigh in Wednesday!


Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao

It's the dreaded exercise post, as you may have seen from my last post I was trying to get some clothes to work out in and I'd already got some trainers, well everyone was going well till I got ill so the past week not been able to do anything as I've not felt up to it with pounding headache's, blocked nose and constantly being out of breath just walking, but I WILL kept motivated and bring you some actual results.

I'm thankfully feeling loads better now so, my playlist has been created to keep me motivated when out for a run.

Last weigh in:
9st 1lb 
Current weigh in:
9st 1lb 
Arm measurement:
28cm 
Bust measurement:
87cm 
Waist measurement:
77cm 
Hips measurement:
99cm 
Thigh measurement:
57cm 
Calf measurement:
32cm 
Ankle measurement:
20cm 

What's on your workout playlist, do you have any certain songs that keep you pumped and motivated throughout, let me know in the comments below.
See you soon!


An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment