Wednesday 16 September 2015

Weigh In Wednesday!

Hello
An nyoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao

Now that the weather is starting to get cooler again, I definitely feel that I can start back up with exercising, and I think it's time I created a playlist for when I'm running to keep me pumped. I decided that they only way I was going to keep myself motivated was by buying some new workout gear, that way I am forced to workout for me not to waste money on something I won't be using. I will be restarting Charlotte's 3 Minute Belly Blitz again as this was the only workout I seemed to enjoy doing and the only workout DVD that I've done lately that I could see and feel the results. It may seem a poor goal but my goal is to have my thigh gap back by next summer as I don't want to continuously wear tights to prevent my thighs from rubbing and hurting. At the moment I'm trying to find comfortable clothes to go running and working out in, so far all I have is a new pair of trainers.




Yes I have small feet (normally a 3)
 I don't know if I want figure hugging running gear or the usual baggy jogging bottoms. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is people being able to see me run, I'm the type of person that feels that the people that will see me will be pointing and laughing at me especially when I'm thinking about running home from work. This isn't my usual Weigh In Wednesday post as I'm going to leave out all my usual weight and body measurements. Hopefully tomorrow I will find some cute workout clothes and get back to feeling more confident within myself, hoping to in future posts to reveal workout pictures and outfits to keep my memento up.
Repeat after me I CAN DO THIS!
See you soon!



An nyoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment