Wednesday 2 September 2015

Weigh in Wednesday

Hello
An nyoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao

Here we have another quick weigh in Wednesday, I know I'm getting really bad with these posts but I don't want to keep boring you with the same I'm not doing this and I'm not doing that with the I want to do this and I want to start that, to put it simply the past few weeks, months even my motivation and enthusiasm has rapidly decreased which annoys me as when i was working out I was feeling and seeing the results and then because of the warm weather i stopped my hard work. I know I've said this in the past but trainers will be bought and running will be starting by my next weigh in post, even if I only do it at the weekends it's still a start right? Last night me and Andrew were sat watching Sons of Anarchy looking at how tiny one of the female characters waist is and reminiscing that we were once that skinny, don't get me wrong i see nothing with me being bigger than i used to be but Summer maybe my favourite season but it's also my enemy when it's hot and sweaty out, it makes me miss my thigh gap.

One thing that doing these posts has helped me with is trying to feel more confident showing off my bare stomach to show any improvements my workouts may do and even possibly inspire someone that may feel low and bad about their body, even though at the moment i won't be inspiring anyone.

I won't be doing a full update on my weight this time as I want to use the same weighing scales I use for all my posts as others can give different weight's I know this is their job but everyone says to always use the same scales to get and exact weight, as i once weighed myself one morning, went to the doctors a few hours later and weighed less than i had earlier that day.



Last weigh in:
9st 1lb 
Current weigh in:
9st 1lb 
Arm measurement:
28cm 
Bust measurement:
87cm 
Waist measurement:
77cm 
Hips measurement:
99cm 
Thigh measurement:
57cm 
Calf measurement:
32cm 
Ankle measurement:
20cm 

Got any tips that can kick my ass into gear, please feel free to comment them below in the hope it get's me out of my unmotivated mind.
See you soon!


An nyoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment