Wednesday 22 July 2015

Weigh in Wednesday!

Hello 
An nyoung 
Konnichiwa 
Ni hao 

So you may have noticed I've not done a weigh in post for a good month or so mainly because my exercise has gone out of the window. I do spend a lot of my time moaning that nothing I do works but after looking through my past pictures I came across a picture that was about a year old and my jaw dropped, I definitely gave me the kick up the bum to get it all back on track. I decided on starting another round of teatox but the tea I originally started SOMATOX made me feel sick at times and with the warning on the packet made me paranoid (says not suitable with oral contraception) even though the website states that it is safe to have when on the pill I decided to do 7 days of my 28 day teatox and then wait till my last pill finished and start again.

Last weigh in:
9st 2lb 
Current weigh in:
9st 1lb
Arm measurement:
28cm
Bust measurement:
87cm
Waist measurement:
77cm
Hips measurement:
99cm 
Thigh measurement:
57cm
Calf measurement:
32cm
Ankle measurement:
20cm 

The teatox I am doing is a weightloss one and even though I'm only wanting to tone I'd thought I'd give it a try and see if it works any better than the Skinny Mint tea that I tried.
As you can see from my new measurements lack of exercise has affected some areas. Below is a picture I use as motivation the left was a year ago and the right was a month or so ago and you can see a clear difference especially in my face.

See you soon! 


An nyoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment