Saturday 18 April 2015

EXO: MAMA

Hello 
Annyeong 
Konnichiwa 
Ni hao 

Front of album (white K, black M)

Back of album

MAMA the first mini album release from EXO in 2012, the album contains 6 tracks and with the release of the music video for MAMA introduced the members as having powers something that they keep going up to their latest release. The MAMA album came in a card style case this was the first time I'd seen an album designed like this and the thing I love about liking the the music I do is you often get little freebies in with the albums more often than not a little photo card of one of the members with a little message from them on the back.

EXO-K Track list:
MAMA
What is Love (sung by Baekhyun & D.O.)
History 
Angel (sung by Baekhyun, D.O. & Suho)
Two Moons (sung by Chanyeol, Kai & Sehun ft Key of SHINee)
Machine 
Back of paper that unfolds to show booklet and album also shows tracklist. 

Cd on the left and booklet on the right also underneath is the lyrics to the songs on the opposite side of picture above.

The back and front of the booklet revealing the EXO-K members

My favourite tracks from the album are MAMA, History and Two Moons. I didn't like MAMA when I first heard it, it's definitely a song that in my opinion has to grow on you. History I loved from the first time I heard it definitely my favourite off the album. Both MAMA and History let their singing, rapping and dancing shine so all members get to stand out, where Two Moons puts the focus on the rappers of the group, both What is Love and Angel are ballad style songs letting the vocalists shine.

Kai 

Sehun 

Suho 

Chanyeol

D.O.

Baekhyun


EXO-M Tracklist:
MAMA
What is Love (sung by Chen & Luhan)
History 
Angel (sung by Chen, Luhan, Lay & Xiumin)
Two Moons (sung by Kris, Tao, Lay & Xumin ft Key of SHINee)
Machine 

Cd and booklet, lyrics underneath.

 
Folded out paper that cd and booklet comes in. 

Back and front of booklet opened up revealing the EXO-M members.

The EXO-M version is the exact same but sung in Mandarin my favour songs are the same too though this varies and their later albums.

Luhan

Xiumin

Tao

Kris

Lay

Chen


I hope I have intrigued your interest of EXO go check out their video's on YouTube and if you already are a kpop fan and have the app kpop amino feel free to follow me: Leann M


Annyeong
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment